The new Caddy Maxi with rear cut floor
The new Volkswagen Caddy (5th generation) is a wheelchair accessible vehicle for passive drivers. The rear cutout with access ramp allows the wheelchair user to be transported comfortably. The non-slip ramp with EasyUse function can be operated with one hand and allows easy access to the vehicle. Due to the lowered floor pan there is plenty of space in the passenger compartment. Protektor occupant & wheelchair restraint systems are provided to secure both the wheelchair occupant as well as the wheelchair. Extra protection is provided by the head & backrest FutureSafe.
NOTE: After the conversion, the factory solution as a 7-seater is no longer possible.
THESE FACTS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
- Rear cut floor with access ramp
- EasyUse function providing a very simple and effortless operation with one hand
- Spacious passenger compartment
- Protektor occupant & wheelchair restraint system (ISO approved)
- Extra long front electric belts for the wheelchair
- Optional: EasyFlex ramp can be converted quickly to a loading area – ideal for flexible use of the vehicle, FutureSafe head & backrest, tip & fold seats in third row